Official Mill Tour Weekend in Zaandam (Amsterdam) for 2 People
Meet The Miller
The famous and unique Oil Mill ‘De Zoeker’ is 1 of the 40 global landmarks, which shall be lighten-up on Saturday, January 30 at The World NTD Day 2021.
We give you the opportunity to have a unique weekend experience at the heart of the Mills area in The Netherlands (Zaanstad/Amsterdam).
One of the Highlights is an exclusive 1 on 1 with an authentic Miller.
- Flight Tickets x 2 (value tickets €2.000)
- Hotel, 2 nights, including Breakfast and Dinner at www.zaanseschansbedenbreakfast.nl
- Visit the Mill Museum: www.zaanschemolen.nl/molenmuseum
- Meet The Miller, exclusive meeting with tours at various Mills
- Welcome Package
- Transportation Airport – Hotel, Hotel – Airport
Date to be defined based on availability.
The Reach Campaign is an initiative to end river blindness. Over 200 million people worldwide require treatment for this disease, one of the leading causes of preventable blindness. Like many neglected tropical diseases (NTDs), river blindness disproportionately affects the world’s most vulnerable people, trapping their families in cycles of poverty. Proceeds from the campaign will go to the Reaching the Last Mile Fund (RLMF). Administered by the END Fund, RLMF delivers prevention and treatment across 7 countries in Africa and the Middle East. Together we can help end river blindness and ensure a brighter future for millions.