Meet Valentino Rossi and Take Home his YZF-R1 Yamaha
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to meet Valentino Rossi in person and take the famous 2017 model YZF-R1 directly from his hands!
This personalized hand-over will be taking place at the 2017 EICMA Motorcycle Show press conference on Monday, November 6, 2017 at the Fiera Milano exhibition center in Rho, Italy. This YZF-R1 is a road version replica of the MotoGP team’s racer YZM-R1 no. 46 Movistar Yamaha.
Rossi will embellish the motorcycle with his autograph and a personal dedication on the windshield.
Continue supporting Yamaha and the MotoGP Champion Valentino Rossi in this new and important charity initiative for Insuperabili Onlus.
- 998 cc 4-cylinder, 200 hp crosshead engine
- Evolved electronic control systems
- 6-axis IMU with 3 gyroscopes and a 3-bit accelerometer for 3D motion sensors
- Traction control/lean angle
- Antiwheels and launch control
- ABS/Unified Brake System sensitive to lean angle
- Aluminum Deltabox chassis
- Curb weight: 199 kg
- Swingarm with truss-like reinforcement/magnesium sub-frame
- Magnesium wheels and aluminum tank
- Riding mode
- Thin Film Transistor LCD (6” color TFT)
- Euro 4
Insuperabili Onlus is a new organization for promoting sports among special needs children, started in Turin. Its team of experienced professionals is constantly engaged in the promotion of team sports like soccer to help children overcome cognitive, relational, emotional, behavioral and physical challenges.
A network of Soccer Schools - known as Insuperabili Onlus Academies - has been created throughout Italy. It aims to spread its philosophy and work methodology by guaranteeing a quality service for children with special needs directly in their cities. During the soccer season there's a strong relationship with the Academies thanks to the constant training of the Total Sport technical team. Small groups of 15-year-old boys and girls are supervised by technical and psychological head coaches.