The New York Pops with Meet and Greet with Steven Reineke & Slava’s Snow Show on Broadway
Enjoy the best of New York City during the holiday season with two (2) tickets to Slava’s Snow Show on Broadway and two (2) tickets to The New York Pops annual holiday concert at Carnegie Hall with a meet and greet and photo op with Music Director & Conductor Steven Reineke.
Bringing back to life the art of Clowning, the Tony Award nominated performance Slava’s Snow Show has awed millions of individuals for 25 years. An experience like no other, you and your guest will leave awestruck, elated, and connected to a world beyond your wildest imagination.
On Friday, December 20th and Saturday, December 21st, jazz star Tony DeSare and stage legend Capathia Jenkins join The New York Pops for A Frank and Ella Christmas, ringing in the most wonderful time of the year. You’ll hear such favorites as “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas,” Jenkins reprising Ella Fitzgerald’s classic take on “Santa Claus is Coming to Town,” a rock shuffle duet of “Let it Snow,” and a few surprises. Includes a meet and greet and photo op with New York Pops Music Director & Conductor Steven Reineke.
Slava’s Snow Show:
- Your choice of Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday 7:00 PM performances 11/11/19 1/5/20; not available for 12/23-12/26, 12/30-1/2; other blackout dates may apply)
- You must make a reservation at least 5 business days in advance of the performance you wish to attend.
- Tickets are subject to availability and there are a limited number of seats for each performance.
- This certificate cannot be transferred and has no cash value. In the event of the show’s closing this offer is null and void.
The New York Pops A Frank and Ella Christmas:
- Your choice of Friday, December 20 or Saturday, December 21, 2019 8:00 PM performances.
- Reserve early for best availability.
The New York Pops is the largest independent pops orchestra in the United States and the only professional symphonic orchestra in New York City specializing in popular music.
Led by Music Director Steven Reineke, the orchestra performs throughout New York City with an annual subscription series at Carnegie Hall and a summer residency at Forest Hills Stadium.
The New York Pops hosts fundraisers throughout the year in support of the orchestra and its PopsEd education programs, which reach more than 5,000 New York students each year.