Sadio Mané Liverpool FC Final 2021/22 Season Signed Shirt
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
“Giving the gift nobody else can”
Here is a rare opportunity to own a Liverpool shirt signed by Sadio Mané!
Sadio Mané is a Senegalese professional footballer who plays as a winger for Premier League club Liverpool and the Senegal national team.
His talent was so obvious and inspiring, even people who didn't know Mane pulled together to ensure he had the best possible shot at pursuing his only passion.
- Liverpool FC 2021/22 Final Season Shirt
- AFTAL Approved Dealer #214
- Supplied with Certificate of Authenticity (COA)
- Beckett Authenticated Tamper Proof Security
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity (COA) for guaranteed authenticity and a full traceable history of the autograph
- Confirmation of Authenticity can be confirmed on the official Beckett Website when the QR code on the shirt is scanned.
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £22.50.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £25.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.