Ryan Giggs' Manchester United UEFA Champions League 2008 Final Signed and Framed Shirt
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Don't miss your chance to bid on this rare piece of memorabilia!
Ryan Giggs played a crucial role in the UEFA Champions League 2008 Final, which Manchester United won against Chelsea on penalties.
Giggs' contribution to the match was widely praised, and he was named the Man of the Match for his performance. It was his second Champions League title with Manchester United, having previously won the competition in 1999.
Ryan Giggs has signed this item, making it unique.
- Manchester United home shirt
- 2007/08 season
- Personalized with a special embroidering to celebrate the UEFA Champions League 2008 Final against Chelsea
- Signed by Ryan Giggs at a private signing session
- It is presented in an exclusive Deluxe Frame
- Frame outer size 88 cm x 68 cm x 2 cm
- This item comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
*The exact item you will receive will be of equal quality to the one pictured.
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £37.50.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £30.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.