Messi's FC Barcelona Champions League 2010 Match Shirt vs Rubin Kazan
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Don't miss your chance to bid on this rare piece of sports memorabilia and take home this amazing FC Barcelona Lionel Messi Match shirt !
Get your very own piece of history - a Lionel Messi shirt from the era of immense succes under Head Coach: Pep Guardiola.
Messi scored an incredible 53 goals as FC Barcelona won La Liga, Supercopa de Espana and UEFA Champions League. Leo Messi was also crowned Ballon d'Or winner for the third time in a row as the first player in the modern era!
- Match shirt from Champions League 2010 vs Rubin Kazan played on 29.09.2010
- FC Barcelona iconic green away shirt, long sleeves
- FC Barcelona emblem on left chest
- FIFA Club World Cup Champions 2009 patch on middle chest
- Nike shirt sponsor right chest
- Correct inside labels and codes
- UEFA Respect patch on left sleeve
- Champions League patch on right sleeve
- DRI-FIT for players only
- Nike Authentic Number
- Large size only for Messi 2010
*Please note: This item was part of the match supply for the squad, was made available to the players on matchday and has particular characteristics that make it different from products found on general sale.
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £352.50.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £25.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.