Madness: LadyKillers Tour Extravaganza
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Multi-award-winning Camden Town ska icons Madness are hitting the road for the first time in 18 months…and you can join them! The North London band whose career spans six decades with an extensive back catalogue of chart-topping classics from “Baggy Trousers” to “It Must Be Love” have kindly donated the following incredible prize package to help raise crucial funds and awareness for Music Support:
4 x tickets to one of the following shows of your choice:
- Dublin, 3 Arena – 29th November 29th
- Aberdeen, P&J Arena – 2nd December
- Glasgow, SSE Hydro – 3rd December
- Sheffield Arena – 4th December
- Bournemouth – BIC – 6th December
- Brighton, Brighton Centre – 7th December
- Liverpool, M&S Bank Arena – 9th December
- Leeds, First Direct Arena, 10th December
- Manchester – AO Arena – 11th December
- Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena – 13th December
- Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena – 14th December
- Newcastle, Utilita Arena – 16th December
- Birmingham, Utilita Arena – 17th December
- London, SSE Arena Wembley – 20th December
In addition to this you will receive:
- 4 x official tour programmes signed by all the band and personalised to you and your three friends attending the show with you
- 4 x Madness Fez hats signed by all the band and personalised to you and your three friends attending the show with you
- A special thank you message printed in the official tour programme, distributed across the tour, highlighting your support of Music Support
- 1 x “Can’t touch us now” vinyl - there are only five of these in existence, signed by all the band. It’s Madness’ 12th and last (so far!) studio album and was mastered at the legendary Abbey Road Studios
The item comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Please note the winner is responsible for their own travel and accommodation for the show.
- Experience may not be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Travel and accommodation not included.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £75.00.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £25.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.