Ferrari F1 1995 Original Piston plus Memorabilia
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
An extremely rare opportunity to own an original Ferrari 412 T2 piston and con rod with specific race used history from the beautiful and iconic Ferrari V12. This engine being the very last V12 Ferrari ever produced for Formula 1.
This piston and con rod was used by Jean Alesi during at the 1995 European Grand Prix, a classic race in which he lead until the final lap. Michael Schumacher controversially overtook Alesi at the chicane. Alesi ultimately finished 2nd with an impressive performance.
- The part has all the correct serial numbers, including a manufacture dare of September 1995 (the race was October 1995).
- It also has a letter of authenticity from the Ferrari F1 team. All 12 pistons and con rods were donated by Ferrari to a charity auction in 1995. The 12 have been split up and a new letter of authenticity issued by a Formula 1 memorabilia dealer.
- It is situated in a frame that is free standing or can be wall hung. It can also be removed from the frame. The frame also includes an official Ferrari drivers card signed by Alesi.
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £75.00.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £30.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.