Depeche Mode Collector's Merchandise
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Multi-award-winning electro-rock pioneers, Depeche Mode whose awe-inspiring career spans five decades, have kindly donated an array of merchandise, perfect for any die-hard fan. This assortment of goodies contains the following:
- “Spirit” CD - signed
- “Spirit” Album (2 x 180g vinyl plus digital download)
- 2 x black T-shirts with red stripes (size large)
- 1 x white T-shirt with image of Martin Gore playing guitar on the front (size large)
- 1 x black zipped hoodie with red stripe (size large)
- Hammer shaped Keyring
- “Live in Berlin” film by Anton Corbijn (containing 5 x discs - Live in Berlin DVD, Alive in Berlin DVD, Live in Berlin Soundtrack CD1, Live in Berlin
- Soundtrack CD2 and Delta Machine 5.1 Audio Blu-ray CD)
- Video singles collection DVD
- “Heaven” vinyl
- Tour program from Global Spirit Tour
The item comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
We are also pleased to offer you the chance to bid on a stunning signed Depeche Mode Fender guitar. Click here for more details:
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £68.25.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £30.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.