Win Alan Jackson's "Ultimate Nashville VIP" Experience
100 entries to winDonate $10
250 entries to winDonate $25
500 entries to winDonate $35
1000 entries to winDonate $50
2000 entries to winDonate $100
5000 entries to winDonate $200
Alan Jackson, Universal Music Group Nashville & Gaylord Opryland Resort have joined forces this holiday season to bring you the Parade of Trees, including this once in a lifetime VIP experience donated by Alan, to benefit First Responders Children’s Foundation.
Alan Jackson's "Ultimate Nashville VIP" Experience
- Roundtrip airfare for two people to Nashville, Tennessee
- A 6 Day / 5 Night hotel stay at the Gaylord Opryland Resort, valid from June 7-12, 2023
- Two 4-Day Passes to CMA Fest 2023
- Two tickets to the Grand Ole Opry
- Two tickets to the Country Music Hall Of Fame
- Hand-signed Alan Jackson Silverbelly stand-up
- Silverbelly gift pack including an engraved Silverbelly barrel head, a Silverbelly bar mat set, a Silverbelly t-shirt, a Silverbelly hat, and whiskey glasses
- Hand-signed Stetson Straw Cowboy Hat
- Hand-signed Where Have You Gone CD
- Hand-signed Let It Be Christmas vinyl
- $100 bar credit for AJ’s Good Time Bar in Nashville, TN
- AJ’s Good Time Bar merch pack including two t-shirts & two hats
- PLUS beautiful ornaments from Alan’s Christmas tree (including custom Silverbelly Christmas ornaments) on display at Gaylord Opryland Resort through January 10, 2023
This once in a lifetime VIP experience was donated by Alan Jackson, AJ’s Good Time Bar, Silverbelly, the Country Music Association, Gaylord Opryland Resort, the Grand Ole Opry, the Country Music Hall of Fame, to help First Responders Children’s Foundation provide scholarships and mental health services to the children and families of heroes who sacrifice their lives in the line of duty.
Click HERE for more VIP experiences donated by some of country music’s biggest stars.
Please note: Valid only for redemption June 7-12, 2023. This experience does not include a meet & greet with Alan Jackson. Seat locations will not be available in advance. Experience may not be transferred or re-sold. Roundtrip airfare for two will be booked in economy class by CharityStars and provided from the closest major airport to winner’s home city to Nashville, Tennessee, up to a maximum of $1500 USD total. Local ground transportation will not be provided. If for any reason CMA MusicFest is rescheduled, passes will be valid for the newly rescheduled date. No other recourse will be provided. You must be of legal age to consume alcohol; valid identification required for consumption of alcohol. Additional local restrictions may apply.
You’ll get a chance to leave a message once you’ve donated
Thank you for the great music. 20 years ago I took a walkman and a tape cassette, ( Don't Rock the Jukebox ) with me on deployment to Iraq. Played it on the rough days till it broke. A little bit of home is what it ment to me. For that, I salute you. God Bless All of Us
I would love to meet you , people think I am you . They don’t think that I’m not you
Thank you for your music! I wish I had heard you many years ago!
So grateful for you Alan!! We love your music, thank you for making music that means something!
No donation is necessary to enter the sweepstakes. Filling out this form counts as entries.
See rules for entry limits.