Ultimate Ticket Bundle for Rugby, Golf, and Darts Sports Fans
Bid for this Ultimate Sports Fan Ticket Bundle.
You and a friend could be the ultimate sports fans with this exclusive ticket bundle.
The highest bidder will receive two tickets to each of the following sports events:
- AIG Golf
- 1-4 August 2019
- AIG Women’s British Open at Woburn Golf Club
- Your prize includes access to all four tournament days, courtesy of the Ladies European Tour
- RPA Rugby
- Sunday 11 August 2019
- Summer Quilter International, England vs Wales, at Twickenham Stadium
- PGA Golf
- Saturday 21 September 2019
- BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth
- Your prize also includes hospitality for two people on the day of the event
- PDPA Darts
- Two tickets to any PDC Premier League Night 2020
- This prize is for a night of your choice – fixture dates will be announced around December 2019
- AIG: Prize does not include any food, drinks or access to any of the hospitality units
- RPA: The prize is not for commercial use and should be utilised in a personal capacity. Tickets cannot be resold. The tickets are non-refundable and remain property of the RFU at all times. The RFU reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder. Under no circumstances may the tickets bid for or won be resold or re-auctioned, via the internet or by other means
- PDPA: Dates subject to availability
The Ultimate Charity Auction was created and launched in 2012 by Gina Long MBE to provide an online fundraising platform to support national and local charities. The global auction has already raised £1,018,000 and was designed to capture the imagination of bidders, offering money can’t buy prizes and experiences from the world of sport, lifestyle and celebrity.100% transparency is at the heart of the auction: this year we will be raising funds for GeeWizz Charity and the League Managers Association Charity–In the Game. In particular, the auction will be funding a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Disneyland for a little girl called Emily Mullen from Suffolk. Emily suffers from a range of complex health conditions meaning that she is classed as terminally ill. She is also blind and has developed a love for Disney songs. Funds from the auction will cover the costs of the trip for Emily and her family, giving them the opportunity to make memories of a lifetime.
GeeWizz Charity support children and young adults who live with a life-threatening condition, disability or cancer by purchasing specialist equipment such as electric wheelchairs and bespoke car sears, and physiotherapy that the NHS does not fund.
The LMA Charity–In the Game aims to increase its funding, remit and visibility of the LMA Charity and increase its contribution to the wider community. They help members and their families who have fallen on difficult times or find themselves in need of specialist care, advice or assistance. Funds from this year’s auction will help support projects around mental health in sport.