Spa Escape For Two At The Beautiful Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel
Get in touch and let us help you make your dream experience come true!
Nestled in the heart of Staffordshire, this award-winning resort boasts one of the largest state-of-the-art spas in Europe. Enjoy a one night stay of relaxation, by leaving your troubles at the door, with a renowned Spa Escape for two people at the stunning Hoar Cross Hall Spa Hotel, designed to seamlessly shake off every stress.
Stay in an opulent garden room, their 43 acres of manicured grounds and tranquil atmosphere will host a stay to remember.
Your Experience Includes:
- One Night Stay for Two People in a Garden Room
- Complimentary Drink on Arrival
- A Delicious À La Carte Dinner in the Ballroom on the First Evening
- A Leisurely Breakfast on the Morning of the Second Day
- A Delicious 3 Course Lunch on the Day You Check Out
- Full Spa Access on the Second Day Between 7.30am & 6pm
- Inclusive Access to Their Wellness Suite, Classes & Outdoor Activities
- A Complimentary Fluffy Robe & Towel
- As Part of Hoar Cross Hall’s Sustainability Mission, They Advise Bringing Your Own Flip Flops & Swimwear
- Access to Hoar Cross Hall on-Site Hair & Spa Boutique, Hosting Express Treatments, Professional Workshops & Luxury Products The Option To Book an
- Inclusive Exercise or Relaxation Class Upon Check-in
- Available Sunday to Thursdays
- Exclusion Dates: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day
- Alternative Room Types &Weekend Dates May Be Available at an Additional Supplement
- All Reservations Subject to Availability
- Experience may not be resold or re-auctioned.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £45.00.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.