Singapore F1 Grand Prix VIP Weekend for Two with Accommodation
Gear up for the world’s only formula one night race that will take place this September in Singapore.
The Singapore Circuit is famous for its incredible off-track entertainment to complement the weekend’s racing. Not only will there be headline performances every evening after the on-track activities, there will also be an array of artists performing around the circuit over the entire race weekend.
Two very lucky fans will see the world’s fastest cars roar past them at breakneck speed in a bid to out-manoeuvre the competition.
After the race on Sunday night you will have the opportunity to mingle with F1 drivers and celebrities, as well as your fellow F1 enthusiasts, at the exclusive post-race party.
This amazing experience includes:
- Tickets to the Podium Lounge directly across from The Paddock Club
- Post-race party on Sunday in the stunning Grand Ballroom of the famous Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Hotel
- 3 nights 5* double occupancy accommodation in the heart of Singapore (20-23 September)
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Airport meet & greet
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- Sightseeing Tour Pass of Singapore, Stamford, Padang or Connaught Weekend
- Grandstand tickets (Fri, Sat & Sun) with fabulous live on-circuit entertainment (Fri, Sat & Sun)
- Signed F1 World Champion memorabilia depicting the current or a former F1 World Champion
- Flights, travel insurance, additional food and drink not included
The Ultimate Charity Auction was created and launched in 2012 by Gina Long MBE to provide an online fundraising platform to support national and local charities. The global auction has already raised £1,018,000 and was designed to capture the imagination of bidders, offering money can’t buy prizes and experiences from the world of sport, lifestyle and celebrity.100% transparency is at the heart of the auction: this year we will be raising funds for GeeWizz Charity and the League Managers Association Charity–In the Game. In particular, the auction will be funding a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Disneyland for a little girl called Emily Mullen from Suffolk. Emily suffers from a range of complex health conditions meaning that she is classed as terminally ill. She is also blind and has developed a love for Disney songs. Funds from the auction will cover the costs of the trip for Emily and her family, giving them the opportunity to make memories of a lifetime.
GeeWizz Charity support children and young adults who live with a life-threatening condition, disability or cancer by purchasing specialist equipment such as electric wheelchairs and bespoke car sears, and physiotherapy that the NHS does not fund.
The LMA Charity–In the Game aims to increase its funding, remit and visibility of the LMA Charity and increase its contribution to the wider community. They help members and their families who have fallen on difficult times or find themselves in need of specialist care, advice or assistance. Funds from this year’s auction will help support projects around mental health in sport.