Witness the biggest single sporting event held in the UK and experience the thrill of F1 in style with this super hospitality experience for two.
This three day event will have you perched on the edge of your seats giving you a long weekend to remember.
Friday includes reserved parking space at The Orangery in Whittlebury Hall, entrance to the circuit from Whittlebury Hall and Roving Grandstand seat.
Saturday you can enjoy a day of full hospitality at The Orangery with roving grandstand seat with open access to all grandstands, morning tea and coffee, hot breakfast rolls, full complimentary bar and two course lunch, plus all the action on the Widescreen LCD’s.
And now for the big day, its the F1 GP. So enjoy the day with full hospitality, reserved grandstand seat in Copse, Tea, Coffee, hot breakfast buffet, full complimentary bar, Champagne Reception, a 4 course silver service lunch with selected fine wines.
Plus VIP Hostess Service, Individual Documentation and Car Park passes for the entire weekend. The hospitality suite is linked directly to Silverstone via the Becketts entrance, just a seven minute walk from the grandstand, with a full private shuttle service available for those who prefer to be chauffeured. Upon return home you will receive a stunning piece of racing memorabilia valued at £399. Your tickets can be used by different guests on either days.
- Only valid for date of event
- Travel and transfers are not included
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded
- Package content is subject to availability at the time of payment
- Voucher Valid For 12 Months From Date Of Purchase
- On the rare occasion a package is cancelled out of control (weather, act of God or unforeseen circumstances), a like for like exchange will be provided