See Liam Gallagher at a Special Show
Two tickets to Liam Gallagher's thank you to the NHS show at The O2 in October and a signed poster from his recent MTV unplugged show.
- Includes 2 tickets to Liam Gallagher's show at the O2 scheduled for October 29th
- No travel or accommodation will be provided
- Where the date of the show is changed, the prize will remain valid for the new date but refunds or exchanges will not be available
- Photo ID is required for entry
- Entry will be via guestlist on the door
- Resale of tickets to this show is strictly prohibited and will result in the tickets being invalidated without refund
- Entry to the O2 Arena is subject age restrictions and the venue's entry policy: https://www.theo2.co.uk/faqs/the-o2-arena-faqs
The proceeds of this auction will go to War Child’s Emergency Coronavirus Crowdfunder to support children whose lives have been torn apart by war. For more information and to check out the incredible range of exclusive items, experiences and designs, head to www.warchildcrowdfunder.co.uk.
War Child is striving for a world where children’s lives are no longer torn apart by war.
They protect, educate and stand up for the rights of children caught up in conflict. War Child aims to reach children as early as possible when conflict breaks out, and stay to support them through their recovery - helping to keep them safe, give them an education, and equip them with skills for the future.
War Child understands children’s needs, respects their rights, and puts them at the centre of the solution - from supporting Syrian children to access education, to reintegrating child soldiers in the Central African Republic and promoting justice for young people in detention in Afghanistan. Together with their partners, War Child works in 15 countries across Africa, Asia and the Middle East, and Latin America.
War Child also works with children and young people to change systems and practices that affect them – campaigning on the root causes of conflict and demanding that children are at the centre of humanitarian response.