Rover Mini Cooper - Special Edition "Sic"
Rover Mini Cooper - Edizione Speciale "Sic".
This is a unique model of the Mini Cooper Classic. This automobile was personalized for Marco Simoncelli and presented to the public on September 11, 2019 at the Spurtlèda58 event to mark the opening of the San Marino and Rimini Coast motorcycle Grand Prix. This mini has been fitted by Just Minis, the Italian Mini specialists that have been operating in Milan since 2005.
The San Marino and Rimini Coast motorcycle Grand Prix is one of the hottest dates in the motorbike racing calendar that sees the area packed with events leading up to opening day. One of the initiatives is Spurtlèda58, now in its ninth year, which is supported by Dorna and Charity Partner "Marco Simoncelli Fondazione Onlus". This event sees many MotoGP riders take part in a go-karting race on the Kart Riviera Verde circuit in Misano Adriatico.
- Rover Mini Cooper 1.3i SPI
- Year 1993
- 1275 cc. / 63 CV – 75 CV after refit
- Emission standard Euro 1
Terms and conditions:
- Shipping costs of vehicle are the sole responsibility of the auction winner. Costs will be calculated afer auction closing according to recipient address
- Shipping must be organized within 30 days of auction closing
- The auction winner is responsible for vehicle registration and ownership paperwork as well as any disassembling necessary for shipping
- Complete respray in double-layer white paint
- Replaced window trims
- Widened Sportspack-style wheel arches
- Matt black radiator grill with fluorescent yellow surround
- Matt black rear view mirrors
- Sic58 livery production and application
- Friezes on bonnet and trunk with Sic jaguar in the center
- 7x13" Supertrax alloy wheels with matt black inverted channel with sports tires
- Fluorescent yellow brake caliper
- "Aston" type aluminum fuel cap
- General tuning
- Installation of doubler valve box 1.5
- Aluminum tappet cover
- Sports style front brake pads
- "Fast road" front brake pads
- Aeronautical braided brake hose kit
- Rear brake drums in aluminum with heat sinks
- Sports type gas shock absorbers
- “HI-LO” trim to modify and correct the height of the car
- Adjustable trim linkage (camber, incidence, convergence)
- K&N sports air filter (original airbox)
- Sports exhaust terminal (the catalyst will be maintained)
- Sports exhaust manifolds
- Straight bevel gear cogs
- Additional engine support
- Black floor covering (carpet)
- Installation of moulded front seats
- Total refit of seating and door panels in red vinyl
- Dashboard installation (carbon fiber)
- Door trims in carbon fiber
- Installation of sports-style steering wheel (black vinyl with red stitching)
- Door handles in aluminum
- Customized gearstick knob
- Customized display holders
- License plate engraved with dedication to the project
Fondazione Marco Simoncelli is a nonprofit organization for social purposes: its goals are exclusively humanistic and moral. It was established in Marco's honor by his family to keep alive the devotion to solidarity and the attention towards the weakest members of society that the SuperSic always supported during his career.
The foundation supports and sponsors cooperation and solidarity projects that aid the less fortunate, even directly intervening, when necessary, in situations of need and difficulty.
The foundation's fundamental values leading their work on both the national and international front are the moral qualities that Marco Simoncelli was always an example of: moral integrity in all aspects of public and private life; loyalty and correctness in sporting competitions; ideals of brotherhood and help towards the less fortunate; family as the cornerstone of culture; and respect towards all cultures and identities.