Ronnie Wood's Signed Shoes
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Singer, songwriter, gifted guitarist, artist and all round rock legend, music icon Ronnie Wood has been rocking all over the globe with the Rolling Stones for over 40 years.
Prior to joining the Stones in 1975, Ronnie played with the Birds, Jeff Beck Group and the Faces with Rod Stewart. He’s written an array of classic hit songs including Stay with me, Ooo La La, and It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll.
A successful artist, Ronnie also exhibited his paintings, prints and drawings all over the world.
- Wacky Turquoise ankle length basket ball boots, with turquoise laces and white soles. Signed 'Ronnie' in black marker on the outside of both boots plus a unique cartoon style self portrait in black marker on the left boot by the man himself! (evidence of a brown painted signature underneath the black one on the right boot) with unique cartoon style self portrait in black marker by the man himself!
- Condition: Worn to paint in and rock n roll in
- Brand: Louis Leeman
- Size: 42 EU
- Comes with a Certificate if Authenticity
(Photo Credit for Image of Ronnie: THOMAS PHILIPS)
Photo Credit for the Shoes: I Heart Studios)
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £157.50.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £20.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.