Rodman's Official Chicago Bulls Signed Jersey
Take home this black Chicago Bulls jersey, an official Store replica personalized with name and number of American former legend Dennis Rodman.
Born in Trenton on May 13, 1961, Dennis Keith Rodman was one of the greatest basketball players in the history of the American NBA. Over the course of his career he won five NBA titles, ranked rebound leader seven consecutive times (1992-1998) and won the award for best defender of the league twice.
Rodman is also known for his eccentric behavior on and off the pitch. A true icon of basketball history.
Dennis Rodman has signed the jersey on the back, making it truly unique.
- Black Chicago Bulls jersey
- Signed by Dennis Rodman
- Name and number sewn onto back
- #91, Size XL
Please note: The jersey comes with a Certificate of Authenticity supplied by Beckett Authentication Services (N° WA98450).
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.