Red Sox Spring Training Package Including Airfare
Attention Red Sox fans! Kick off the baseball season in style with this Spring Training Trip package for two.
- Red Sox Spring Training Trip for two
- Round-trip JetBlue airfare
- Hotel accommodations for three nights at LaQuinta Hotel
- Rental car
- Grandstand tickets to two Red Sox games at JetBlue Park at Fenway South
- VIP tour of JetBlue Park and an exclusive reception and BBQ featuring a Season Preview with Red Sox Field Personnel and select Red Sox Players. Reception includes unlimited food and beverages, an autograph session and a Q&A session
- Each participant also receives a Red Sox gift bag with select merchandise
Please note: Your two JetBlue travel certificates are valid for round-trip travel to any of JetBlue's 100+ destinations. Hotel and rental car taxes are included. Exact player attendance will not be confirmed in advance. This is valid for a trip of your choice in March of 2019 only.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.
Click here for 2018 black out dates.
Click here for 2019 black out dates.
Founded with the mission of bringing humanity back to air travel, JetBlue is also committed to inspiring humanity on the ground through programs and partnerships with local and national organizations that directly impact the areas where JetBlue’s customers and crewmembers live, work and call home. Through JetBlue For Good, JetBlue takes corporate responsibility to new heights with a three-prong focus on Youth & Education, Community and the Environment.
JetBlue’s Swing for Good Golf Classic and Bid for Good online charitable auction—the airline's largest annual fundraiser—have raised more than $6 million over the past decade for a variety of charities through contributions from business partners, customers and the community at large. JetBlue is honored to inspire positive change through the work of this year’s Bid for Good beneficiaries: Feeding Children Everywhere, Together We Rise and the JetBlue Foundation.