Red Sox Fantasy Camp Experience Including Airfare
The Official Red Sox Fantasy Camp lets you live out the childhood dream of being a Major League Baseball player.
You'll train at the Official Red Sox Spring Training complex, use the same facilities as the Major League team, and play on the Fenway Park replica field at JetBlue Park.
Coaching you through the week will be past Red Sox greats like Luis Tiant, Mike Timlin, Trot Nixon, Butch Hobson, Rich Gedman and more! No matter your skill level, any Red Sox – or baseball – fan over the age of 30 will rave about this Red Sox experience of a lifetime!
Your travel package comes complete with a JetBlue travel certificate and includes:
- Eight (8) days/seven (7) nights hotel accommodations at the Crowne Plaza Ft. Myers at Bell Tower Shops in Fort Myers, FL.
- Transportation to/from the ballpark each day
- Hot breakfast and lunch each day at the ballpark (same menu as Major League Club)
- Personalized home and road Boston Red Sox authentic uniforms and cap, official Red Sox warm-ups and other authentic Red Sox gear
- Your own personalized clubhouse locker and access to playing equipment
- Games and instruction each day, including a game in JetBlue Park against the pros
- Access to the team clubhouse staff and medical ATC's (trainers)
- Social events throughout the week, including an Opening Night Reception, Cigar Night, Casino Night, Home-run Derby, Championship Night BBQ, and a Closing Night Awards Banquet.
- Happy Hour at the ballpark to conclude each day (unlimited food & beverage)
- 1 Double occupancy accommodation included in standard price.
Please note: Your JetBlue travel certificate is valid for round-trip travel to any of JetBlue's 100+ destinations. Exact player attendance will not be confirmed in advance. Available to both men & women. Camp runs from January 20- 27, 2019.
Click here for Terms and Conditions
Click here for 2018 black out dates
Click here for 2019 black out dates
Founded with the mission of bringing humanity back to air travel, JetBlue is also committed to inspiring humanity on the ground through programs and partnerships with local and national organizations that directly impact the areas where JetBlue’s customers and crewmembers live, work and call home. Through JetBlue For Good, JetBlue takes corporate responsibility to new heights with a three-prong focus on Youth & Education, Community and the Environment.
JetBlue’s Swing for Good Golf Classic and Bid for Good online charitable auction—the airline's largest annual fundraiser—have raised more than $6 million over the past decade for a variety of charities through contributions from business partners, customers and the community at large. JetBlue is honored to inspire positive change through the work of this year’s Bid for Good beneficiaries: Feeding Children Everywhere, Together We Rise and the JetBlue Foundation.