Play at Chelsea FC's Stamford Bridge
We are thrilled to announce that the Royal British Legion’s corporate charity 6-a-side tournament will be held this year at Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea Football Club, on Tuesday May 28, 2019.
This auction is for entry of a 6 a-side team - including a squad of 10 players and a manager - in the annual Royal British Legion Challenge Cup.
Experience how it feels to play like a professional team for the day, playing alongside your friends and colleagues, representing your company, brand or group.
Your team will receive:
• Entry for a 6 a-side team, including a squad of 10 players and a manager
• A Legion branded kit
• Post-match food and drinks at the club’s hospitality suite
• Use of the club’s Home and Away dressing rooms
• A chance to take home the winners’ trophy, or medals for the runners up
• Free entry for the following year’s competition for the winning team
• Your company logo and team line up on the big screen and LEDs
• Awards and prizes for Best Dressed Manager, Best Goal Celebration, Best Team Goal and more
• Professional team photos and post-match interviews
• Access to food and drink for supporters
• A goody bag from The Royal British Legion for every player
It really will be a day to remember, with some amazing hospitality and prizes to boot.
Watch last year’s tournament HERE!
The Royal British Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten.
We support serving members of the Royal Navy, Royal Marines, British Army, Royal Air Force, Reservists, veterans and their families. Our support starts after 7 days of service and continues long after life in the Armed Forces.
We help veterans young and old transition into civilian life, helping with employment, financial issues, respite and recovery, through to lifelong care and independent living. From rehabilitation courses, to tailored personal support for recovery, homelessness and financial guidance – we’re by veterans’ sides, every step of the way. Every year we even take thousands of families on breaks, so they can spend some much needed quality time together.
We also support older veterans with home adaptations, nursing services and through six dedicated care homes, run just for ex-service men and women.
The Legion is the national custodian of Remembrance, safeguarding the memory of those who have fought and died in conflicts past and present, as well as the unique contribution made by all who’ve served.
We’ve been here since 1921, and we’ll be here as long as they need us.