Pele Brazil Match Worn Signed Shirt, 1970
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Calling all serious football memorabilia collectors - this is without a doubt the most iconic Brazil jersey of all time! Match worn and signed by the legend himself.
This shirt was worn by Pele during the 1969/70 season before he famously lifted the World Cup for the third time.
Shirt comes with a signed letter of authenticity and accompanying I.D from the daughter of Brazil player, Garrincha.
Fantastic, incredibly rare and beautiful shirt from the greatest player of all time.
Museum example item.
- Brazil shirt worn by Pele during the 1969-1970 season (exact match unknown)
- Shirt remains in worn used condition with signs of wear and use evident throughout
- Correct labels and tags
- Shirt from Garrincha's personal collection
- Signed letter of authenticity from Garrincha's daughter
- Authentic Athleta/Superball (presented only in match issue or worn shirts)
- Comes with PSA/DNA verification - number AE47848
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £3,000.00.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £30.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.