Palm Island Resort & Spa, Elite Island Resorts in Grenadines, Caribbean
Enjoy a seven-night stay, up to two rooms double occupancy, at The Palm Island Resort in the Grenadines!
Welcome to Paradise - welcome to Palm Island, our exclusive, private-island resort, named one of the Top five luxury all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean by USA Today. This idyllic tropical hideaway is situated near the southern tip of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, an idyllic archipelago of 32 tropical islands and cays known for its stunning natural beauty and clear, warm waters.
Five white sand beaches that lay on these natural, untouched surroundings compliment the resorts charmingly tailored 43 guest rooms. Palm Island is a tranquil place that invites our guests to slow down, recharge their batteries and gradually rediscover the wonders of nature.
Terms & conditions:
- The winning bidder is required to pay a per person food and beverage supplement that provides all-inclusive status at the selected resort
- The supplement charges are $140/person/night
- Certificate is valid for standard accommodations. Upgraded accommodations, if available, will be at the expense of the winning bidder
- Valid through December 20, 2020, and subject to availability
- Additional surcharge will apply 12/21-1/3 and 2/7-2/21
- This 7-night accommodations gift certificate is valued up to $3,000, based on seasonal published rates for double occupancy. The mandatory supplement charge provides dining, beverages, resort facilities, activities, taxes & service charges
- Air transportation is not included
Harry’s Heroes provides funding to established United States-based non-profits that support children in need, whether that obstacle is physical or mental health, abuse, need for mentorship, after-school programs, educational opportunities and more.
Harry Gianneschi lived a life of helping others in his long career in higher education development and mentorship of future development professionals at non-profits throughout the United States.
Current recipients include City of Hope, Multiple Sclerosis, San Diego Zoo, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Ronald McDonald House, Boys and Girls Clubs, Meals on Wheels and more.