Men's Rolex Date Watch, Circa 1960
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Bid now to enjoy this beautiful men's pre-owned Rolex date watch, circa 1960!
Rolex is synonymous with unmistakable luxury and timeless style. Perfect for your holiday gifting.
- Circa 1960s
- Oyster Perpetual Date
- This is a pre-owned Rolex piece. It's possible that there may be some gentle wear.
- Self-Winding Automatic movement
- Generic brown leather strap
- Pin buckle clasp
- Stainless Steel / Gold Shell bezel
- Stainless Steel / Gold Shell case
- Aftermarket Acrylic crystal
- Screw down crown
- Champagne dial
- Case: 34mm
- Bracelet/strap: 19mm wide x 8in long
- Water-resistant up to 100 meters
- 1-year limited third party warranty
- Independent Appraisal and Generic Box
- In condition as donated.
- This item will be shipping from the United States. Shipments outside the U.S. are subject to additional shipping, customs fees and potentially others taxes that are the full responsibility of the winning bidder. These additional costs are not able to be calculated in their entirety.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is $600.00.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is $24.95. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.