Masters Tournament in Augusta: The Par Experience
Attend the 2020 Masters in Augusta with "The Par Experience"
This package is for one person to attend the Monday practice of the tournament.
- Monday course badge
- Accommodations included (Southern Cottage) for Sunday, April 5 - Monday April 6, 2020
- Nightly catered dinners by Chef at “host house” or catered dinners to your home
- Chair “Runner” who will have your seat in a prime location at the hole of your choice
- Sitting chair for the tournament & it’s yours to keep
- All Augusta (AGS) or Columbia (CAE) airport transfers
- Personal driver during your time in Augusta
- Personal House Valet for the duration of your stay
- Snacks and appetizers before dinner
- Light breakfast daily
- Lunch on your arrival day
- Premium, beer, wine, and spirits
- 24hr concierge service & other tips to enhance your Master's Experience
Proceeds of #MMC30 benefit onePULSE Foundation, Give Kids The World Village and Project: NOW.
onePULSE was established to create a sanctuary of hope following the tragic day in American history–Sunday, June 12, 2016–to honor the 49 angels that were taken, the 68 others who were injured and the countless first responders and healthcare professionals who treated them.
Give Kids The World Village is an 84-acre, nonprofit resort in Central Florida that provides weeklong, cost-free vacations to children with critical illnesses and their families. The Village and its community partners provide children and their families accommodations in fully-furnished villas, transportation, tickets to theme parks, meals, daily entertainment and much more. Since 1986, more than 165,000 children and families have had their dreams fulfilled in a whimsical Village unlike any other place on earth.
Always In The Club Foundation’s Project:NOW promotes the UN’s Sustainable Development Goal of universal quality education by supporting youth through arts and mentorship.