Mascot Package for Liverpool FC vs Watford
This is an amazing opportunity for your child to be one of the official mascots for Liverpool FC and walk out with the First Team onto the pitch at Anfield Stadium.
The mascot experience will take place on Saturday 14th December 2019 at the Liverpool FC vs Watford game, kick-off 12.30pm.
This exclusive package includes:
- Welcome for Mascot and 2 x parent/guardians on match day
- A complimentary LFC kit
- Match ticket for mascot and 2 x parent/guardians
- A Complimentary museum visit on arrival
- Hot buffet and complimentary soft drinks
- Photo opportunity with players
- Complimentary email copy of photograph as a memento
- Mascot to walk out on the pitch with the team
- Complimentary match day programme
- Complimentary car park pass
- The mascot must be between the ages of 6 and 11
- Fixture maybe subject to change
- Only two guests will be allowed to accompany your child and one must be an adult
- Only the mascot will be allowed access into the tunnel area
- On the day of the game you should arrive at the Stadium at 10.00am. Child must come dressed in the LFC kit posted out by special delivery and wear their own trainers. If the weather is a little cool you may like to wear a base layer in either red, black or white.
- Should you or your child have any access or dietary requirements please advise us
- Please provide a photograph of your child, via email, to use in the matchday programme
Being part of Liverpool FC is like being part of a family, and that means looking out for each other and particularly those in need.
The LFC Foundation is the official charity of Liverpool Football Club. Their mission is to create life-changing opportunities for children and young people in Merseyside and beyond.
Through a wide range of programmes and partnerships, the Foundation engaged with over 28,640 individual children last season helping improve their health and life chances by focusing on the key areas of sport, health, education and employment.
Liverpool FC Foundation is an independent charity registered in England & Wales with The Charity Commission, Charity Number: 1096572. Registered Office: Anfield Road, Liverpool, England L4 0TH.