Higuain's Worn and Unwashed Shirt, Roma-Napoli 2016
Take home this blue SSC Napoli home shirt worn by Argentine forward Gonzalo Higuain for a match against AS Roma played on the 35th match day of Serie A TIM 2015/16.
The game was played at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome on April 25, 2016 and ended in a 1-0 win to the home side.
This is a truly unique item from a footballer who marked the history of Serie A. In the 2015/16 season, Pipita Higuain broke all records, achieving 36 goals over the course of the championship.
The shirt comes with a Certificate of Authenticity supplied by SSC Napoli. These details have also been printed inside the shirt along with Gonzalo Higuain's screen-printed signature.
- Blue short-sleeved home shirt
- Worn by Gonzalo Higuain
- SSC Napoli emblem on chest
- Sponsor Kappa
- Serie A TIM patch on right sleeve
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #9, Size XXL
COA Ref. 043/2016.
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and has particular characteristics that make it different from products found on general sale.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.