Meret's Match Shirt, Italy-England 2021
Take home this yellow Italy national football team goalkeeper's shirt, version from a match against England played for the Final of UEFA Euro 2020, for SSC Napoli goalkeeper Alex Meret.
The game was played on July 11, 2021 at Wembley in London and ended in victory for Roberto Mancini's Italy. 53 years after Ferruccio Valcareggi led Italy to victory, the country became European Champions once more.
- Yellow short-sleeved goalkeeper's shirt
- Italy emblem on chest
- Sponsor Puma
- UEFA Euro 2020 patch on right sleeve
- Respect patch on left sleeve
- Match details on chest
- Made with Dry-Cell technology
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #26, Size L
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and has particular characteristics that make it different from products found on general sale. No guarantee can be given that this item was worn by a player for the match, although there is a possibility that it was used and then washed after the game.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.