LFC Junior Mascot Ambassador Matchday Experience
This is the incredible opportunity for your child (aged from 6 to 11) to have a Junior Mascot Matchday Experience with Liverpool FC, and to walk out with the First Team onto the pitch at Anfield. The experience is for Liverpool FC’s Premier League home game against AFC Bournemouth on Saturday 9 th February 2019 kick-off 3pm.
This fantastic package also includes:
- LFC welcome for Junior Mascot and 1 Parent / Guardian aged 18+ on matchday by Liverpool Football Club Representative
- Matchday ticket included for Junior Mascot and 1 Parent / Guardian
- Complimentary Liverpool FC Home Kit
- Complimentary food snack and soft drink for Junior Mascot
- Junior Mascot to walk out onto the pitch with an LFC First Team Player
- Complimentary Matchday Programme
- Junior Mascot must be a child aged between 6 - 11 years
- Game is AFC Bournemouth – Saturday 9 th February 2019 k/o 3pm
- Fixtures, date and time are subject to change
- You cannot choose the Liverpool FC player the Junior mascot will walk out with
- Arrival time is 90 minutes before Kick-off (i.e. 1:30pm)
- Please ensure the mascot is dressed appropriately for the weather expected for February
- A full complementary Liverpool FC Home Kit will be provided for the mascot to change into, however this does not include footwear. Please ensure your child wears trainers / football boots.
The Junior Mascot will be escorted by LFC staff to a Mascot waiting area before they walk onto the pitch. The Parent / Guardian are asked to take their seat in the stadium with their Matchday Ticket. Moments after both Liverpool FC and Bournemouth FC players have walked out onto the pitch and children have completed their Mascot Experience, the children will then be escorted back to their Parent / Guardian and seated by an LFC member of staff.
Should your child have any access or dietary requirements, please inform us in advance to ensure we can adequately meet these needs.
Being part of Liverpool FC is like being part of a family, and that means looking out for each other and particularly those in need.
The LFC Foundation is the official charity of Liverpool Football Club. Their mission is to create life-changing opportunities for children and young people in Merseyside and beyond.
Through a wide range of programmes and partnerships, the Foundation works with over 3,000 young people every week to help improve their health and life chances by focusing on the key areas of sport, health, education and employment.