Day of shopping, art and food and wine for four people at Fidenza Village
A day of shopping, art and food and wine for four people at Fidenza Village.
This experience for four people includes:
- Private concierge service; Vip parking; Welcome and accomodation in the private The Apartment area at Fidenza Village;
- Sampling lunch at the Taglieré Ruinart restaurant;
- Guided tour of the “Banksy. Building Castels in the Sky” exhibition at Palazzo Tarasconi, Parma, until January 16th 2022;
- Tour of the Antica Corte Pallavicina court and its esteemed caveau of culatello meats. Followed by a guided aperitif on a journey to discover the delicacies of the area.
- Experience may not be resold or re-auctioned.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Travel and accommodation not included.
- In condition as donated.
- Winning bidder may be subject to a background check.
- To occur within one year from the close of the auction.
- We expect all winning bidders and guests to conduct themselves appropriately and be polite and respectful at all times.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is €22.50.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is €9.95. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.