Five Night Dublin Culture Break for Two
Get in touch and let us help you make your dream experience come true!
Don't miss your chance to enjoy this exclusive experience!
The 4* exquisitely renovated Edwardian Aberdeen Lodge, located in the center of Dublin, offers elegant double or double rooms. You will each receive a welcome glass of champagne upon arrival, five nights of sound sleep, and a cooked-to-order full Irish breakfast each morning at this coastal village inn in Sandymount.
Profit from the free Wi-Fi, private parking, three-day DART passes, and two-day passes for each of the hop-on, hop-off Dublin City Tours. Including Trinity College, St. Stephen's Green, Christchurch, and the Guinness Storehouse, this well regarded tour stops at all the major sights.
The history and charm of this city will be revealed during a guided walking tour that will take you off the beaten path.
This experience includes:
- Five night break in a Deluxe double or twin room
- Glass of Champagne each on arrival
- Full Irish breakfast each morning
- Three day pass DART pass for each guest
- Two day tickets each for the Dublin City Tour
- Guided walking tour
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- Available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply.
- Participant must be at least 18 years or older.
- Total number of people: 2.
- Experience may not be resold or re-auctioned.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £181.50.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.