Explore Kildare, Ireland for Six Days with a $1000 Golf, Dining or Spa GiftCard
Get in touch and let us help you make your dream experience come true!
Enjoy country mansion luxury in County Kildare, Ireland for six days & five nights at Carton House, a Fairmont Managed Hotel for two! This also includes a $1,000 Fairmont Gift Card toward golf, dining, or spa.
Situated in the university town of Maynooth, County Kildare, Carton House is one of Ireland's most exquisite national treasures, a luxury Irish resort ready to welcome you to magnificent grounds, featuring exceptional golf and spa relaxation. Over 1,100 acres of sweeping parkland, ancient woodlands and the meandering River Rye create the perfect backdrop for this awe-inspiring country mansion. Once the ancestral home of the Earls of Kildare and the Dukes of Leinster, this walled garden golfing estate is the ideal escape!
A world away from reality, fill your days with on site activities including cycling, fishing, falconry or tennis, or explore the surrounding areas and visit one of the recommended local activities including the luxury shopping outlet Kildare Village or the nearby state of the art gun range. Enjoy one of the woodland walking trails, cycle along the Canal Greenway or tennis courts, plan a picnic, savor a whiskey or wine tasting, and so much more. Pike, wild brown trout or salmon fishing is also available on the lake and river at Carton. Add to this a choice of multiple unique dining outlets, two championship golf courses and an award-winning spa and wellness facility, and Carton House is luxury resort escapism at its best.
Your trip for two includes:
- 6 days/5 nights accommodations at Carton House, a Fairmont Managed Hotel
- Daily complimentary breakfast
- All room-related taxes (including VAT)
- A $1,000 Fairmont Gift Card toward golf, dining or spa
- Complimentary bike rental
Click here for terms, conditions and more information about your experience.
- Total number of people: 2.
- Experience may not be resold or re-auctioned.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- We expect all winning bidders and guests to conduct themselves appropriately and be polite and respectful at all times.
- The charity and donor will not be responsible for the winning bidder(s) inability to arrive as requested for fulfillment of this package.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is $427.50.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.