Enjoy a NYC Dining Experience and Stay at The Standard Hotel
Experience an incredible New York City dining expereince and overnight stay at The Standard Hotel High Line.
Your package includes:
- 1-night stay in a Standard room for two including breakfast at The Standard Hotel High Line
- Reserve Cut: Dinner for 2
- Fine and Rare: Private whiskey tasting for (4) guests. Guest will receive a signature welcome cocktail, light appetizers and 6 drams of whiskey presented by their in-house whiskey expert.
- Wayfarer: Dinner for 2
- The Pool: Dinner for 2
- Taco Dumber: Dinner and drinks for 2
- Crosby Street Hotel: Champagne afternoon tea for 2 at the Crosby Bar in the Crosby Street Hotel
Two compassionate teens volunteering their time started The Special Children's Center (The Center) in 1996 with the mission to provide children and adults with developmental disabilities the opportunity to maximize their growth and development while enhancing their families' ability to nurture them within the support of the local community.
The Center offers unique and exemplary services that provide round-the-clock, year-round services at any stage of a special child's life.
Under our caring home away from home, special needs children thrive upon individually focused and therapeutically guided attention. Our teachers, trained aides and volunteers use creative resources to stimulate optimum individual growth and achievement to help every child and adult maximize their independence so that they can lead a fuller and more productive life within the family and the community.
With love and nurturing attention, special children smile and find their inner essence. They are able to reach higher and conquer more challenges. We aim to see them succeed. We love them and watch them soar.
We get to know all the children and their families. We develop a close relationship that enables us to facilitate what is right for each child and each family. But more than this, our mutual concerns and love for each child, bond us for life. We are in this together.
As the children grow up, new needs develop. The Center provides continuing support, including transition services. Families with special children are never alone.