Enjoy a 6-Night Stay in the Maldives
Spend three nights in a double room at Dhigali Maldives and three nights in a double room at Faarufushi Maldives with Dine Around- All Inclusive treatment at both resorts.
You will enjoy Seaplane Transfer for 2 people from Male Airport to Dhigali Maldives, from Faarufushi Maldives to Male International Airport and speed boat transfer from Dhigali Maldives to Faarufushi Maldives.
Dhigali Maldives. A slender coral cay in the Raa Atoll, Dhigali Island is pure Maldivian bliss. Ringed by coral + kissed by the sun, this is a luxury hideaway with a difference. Castaway villas + overwater bungalows dot the island’s crystal blue perimeter. The house-reef teems with iridescent life. Beyond the lagoon, the depths of the Lakshadweep Sea promise unforgettable sights. To set foot on Dhigali’s sands is to escape into an adventure. On land, at sea or underwater, the thrill of discovery awaits. A warm Maldivian welcome extends to all guests at Dhigali. Innovation in design, breathtaking scenery + inspired, intuitive service creates a truly sublime island experience.
Faarufushi Maldives. Small coral island, big-time beauty. All the things you want from a luxury Maldives resort – turquoise lagoon, white sand beaches, discreet service. The sleek overwater villas that dissolve into the horizon. Faarufushi’s natural beauty defies description. Suffice it to say that we recognised an incredible location when we saw one; and did everything in our power to make it accessible to you. Minimalist touch for maximum impact: our philosophy at its core.
Terms and conditions:
- Items not included in the package:
- mandatory medical and baggage insurance
- intercontinental return flights to Male
- anything not expressly indicated as included in the price
- To be able to travel to the Maldives your passport must have at least 6 months validity from the date of return from the Maldives
- Available dates for the stay are from June 1, 2019 to December, 15 2019 subject to availability at the time of booking. The assigned room will be of the best category available at check-in
- Seaplanes fly during daytime hours therefore reservations are accepted only if arrival at Male airport allows for you to check in for the seaplane by 4pm. In the event of late arrival and missing the seaplane, customers will be re-scheduled onto a domestic flight subject to availability. In the event of unavailability and consequent impossibility of transfer to the Resort the night's stay will not be refunded and an alternative hotel is not provided. Departure from the Maldives cannot be before 9am
Save the Children was founded on May 19, 1919 in London by Englentyne Jebb, who believed that children are holders of rights, a revolutionary concept at the time.
Today, Save the Children is the largest independent international organization for the defense of children's rights, operating in over 104 countries worldwide with a network of 29 national organizations, an international coordinating office - the International Save the Children Alliance, NGOs (Organization NGO) with a consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC).
Save the Children works closely with local communities on long-term programs and intervenes in emergency situations caused by conflicts or natural disasters. It also campaigns governments and national and international institutions to improve the living conditions of children.
It operates in the following areas: education, emergency response, health, protection from abuse and exploitation, economic development, food security, and rights for children.
Save the Children is based on the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, ratified by Italy in 1991, to plan, manage, implement, monitor and evaluate all its programs for children.