Divock Origi Liverpool F.C. Match Shirt Club World Cup, 2019-20
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Take the chance to bid on this very rare Liverpool FC Club World Club shirt! This Liverpool FC Divock Origi #27 white away shirt is from the FIFA Club World Cup 2019-20!
The shirt was prepared for Divock Origi but not used as Liverpool played all FIFA Club World Cup games in the red home shirt.
*This item was part of the match supply for the squad, was made available to the players on matchday and has particular characteristics that make it different from products found on general sale.
- Liverpool white away shirt, short sleeves
- Liverpool FC crest on left chest
- FIFA Living Football patch left sleeve
- FIFA Club World Cup Qatar 2019 patch on right sleeve
- New Balance shirt make
- Standard Chartered sponsor
- Shirt number #27
- Shirt size L correct
- Correct inside shirt label and New Balance Elite number
- Provenance: member of Liverpool staff/inside Anfield purchased as one of large batch of shirts
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £67.50.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £25.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.