De Rossi's Match-Issued Roma-Astra Giurgiu Shirt, EL 2016/2017
Bid on this AS Roma match shirt, certified by the Club through the Matchday Authenticated system and issued for Daniele De Rossi for the Roma-Astra Giurgiu match ending 4-0 played on September 29, 2016.
The shirt comes in a collector's frame; no. 008 of the 2016/2017 sports season.
- Red AS Roma UEFA Europa League shirt
- Matchday Authenticated code – A1190529760
- Nike model and Nike Authentic serial – Authenticity no. N6L090833
- Size XL
- Initially issued for Roma-Astra Giurgiu, Thursday September 29, 2016
- Not worn during the match
- Retracted by AS Roma following the Roma-Astra Giurgiu match, Thursday, September 29, 2016
- UEFA Europa League 2016/2017 competition, second day of groups phase
Certificate of Authenticity:
This shirt is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity printed on parchment paper produced by AS Roma.
- The jersey will be sent, without any kind of fixing system, inside a numbered, handcrafted collector's frame. The handmade frame by Sateco is made of Ayous untreated wood and Perspex with 4-hole perforations for the glass plate and mechanical screw fastening.
- Front window engraving logo and numbering certification: laser with white effect, obtainable exclusively with premium materials.
- Wood engraving on frame, logo and certification number: laser engraving with bas-relief effect, obtainable with this type and wood.
Roma Cares was founded in 2014 with the aim of promoting education and positive values through sports. The foundation is a public charity tied to AS Roma’s wider context of respect and corporate social responsibility.
The foundation will carry out its institutional activity through projects and campaigns that principally aim at supporting and developing the growth of children and youth in disadvantaged situations.
For this purpose, the foundation will be involved in planning, implementing and organizing free sports initiatives for disadvantaged children, guaranteeing their right to sports and making it accessible to the needy, and recognizing its primary and irreplaceable educational, social and protective function.
In every case, the foundation’s activities will be aimed at benefitting those with physical, psychological, economic, social or family disadvantages.
The foundation aims to address these social categories and regulate its activities through AS Roma’s fundamental principles: responsibility towards the local community, dedication to projects capable of guaranteeing a lasting legacy, focuse on youth, respect for the community’s identity and the ancient tradition that makes Rome a capital naturally predisposed to integration and enrichment based on cultural, ethnic and linguistic diversity.