De Gea's Manchester Utd, Match-Issue/Worn Shirt, 2017/18
Take home this light blue Manchester United away shirt issued to/worn by Spanish goalkeeper David de Gea for the Premier League 2017/18 season.
- Light blue short-sleeved away shirt
- Issued to/worn by David de Gea
- Manchester United emblem on chest
- Sponsored by Adidas
- Premier League patch on right and left sleeve
- Sponsor logo Kohler on left sleeve
- Made with Adzero technology
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- Number 1
- Size 7
Arenbì Onlus is a charitable non-profit association. Giulia, a doctor who collects sports jerseys, founded it in November 2012. With her passion she was able to bring sports, collecting and charity together.
Arenbì’s charity activities are carried out through the achievements of support projects for difficult situations and are summed up in #FWCL4: iFeed, iWarm, iCare, iLearn, 4-Legged (helping animals).