Chiellini's Match Shirt, Italy-Sweden - Euro 2016
Take home this blue Italy national football team home shirt, version from a match against Sweden played on the 2rd matchday in Group E of Euro 2016, for Juventus FC defender Giorgio Chiellini.
The game was played at the Municipal Stadium in Tolose on June 17, 2016 and ended in a 1-0 win to Azzurri with a goal by Eder Citadin Martins.
- Blue short-sleeved home shirt
- Italy emblem on chest
- Sponsor Puma
- Euro 2016 patch on right sleeve
- Respect patch on left sleeve
- Rubberized inners
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #3, Size XL
This item was supplied to the squad for a match, was made available to the players on matchday and differs from the shirts found on general sale. No guarantee can be given that a player wore this item for the match, although there is a possibility that it was used and then washed after the game.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Arenbi Onlus
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Matilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.