Batistuta's Fiorentina Signed Shirt, 50th Birthday Special Edition
Take home this white special-edition ACF Fiorentina shirt produced for the Argentine former striker Gabriel Omar Batistuta's birthday.
Born in Avellaneda on February 1, 1969, Batistuta played for Fiorentina from 1991 to 2000, becoming an icon for the club.
The shirt features a special '50' patch on the right sleeve and the words 'Florence 4 Ever' on the back. The shirt was only given to the people closest to BatiGol and staff members.
Batistuta has signed the shirt on the back, making it unique.
- White long-sleeved special-edition shirt
- Signed by Gabriel Omar Batistuta
- ACF Fiorentina emblem on chest
- Sponsor Le Coq Sportif
- 50 patch on right sleeve
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- #9, Size S
This item was supplied for a match and has particular characteristics that make it different from products found on general sale.
The percentage of the proceeds devolved to charity from the sale of this lot will be equally divided among the 20 charities who have subscribed to the CharityStars NPO Premium program.
These charities are:
- Associazione Amici di Sean
- Associazione Bambin Gesù
- Associazione Bianca Garavaglia
- Associazione LaSpes
- Associazione Stelle nello Sport
- Associazione White Mathilda
- DBA Onlus
- Fondazione Cannavaro Ferrara
- Fondazione IEO-CCM
- Fondazione Magnoni
- Associazione Arenbi Onlus
- Fondazione Operation Smile Onlus
- Fondazione Theodora Onlus
- Fondazione Umberto Veronesi
- Global Humanitarian Italia Onlus
- History Life Onlus
- In Campo con il Cuore
- Insieme per Fily Onlus
- Insuperabili Onlus
There is the opportunity to purchase a display case for this product.
Please make your selection during the bidding or checkout process.