"Banana" Lithograph Signed by Andy Warhol
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Win this stunning and exclusive lithograph!
Andy Warhol SIGNED - BANANA - Certificate Leo Castelli
Limited edition (100) stone signed lithograph on Arches France watermarked paper, with Georges Israel editeur embossing, and Leo Castelli Gallery New York stamps on reverse. Numbered in pencil on front.
About Andy Warhol
Andy Warhol was a successful magazine and ad illustrator who was one of the founding fathers of the Pop art movement, expanding the ideas of Duchamp by challenging the very definition of art. He became a leading artist of the 1960s Pop art movements.
- Technique: Litograph OFFSET
- Dimensions: 57 x 38 cm
- Limited edition of:100
- Stamp: Leo Castelli Gallery New York
- Embossing: Georges Israel editeur
- Watermark: “Arches France"
- Paper: Handmade paper ARCHES
- Authentication: embossed by editor Georges Israel Editeur / stamped on reverse by the Leo Castelli Gallery New York
- Included in the CATALOG RAISONNE '1962/1987'
Numbering of the shipped piece can differ!
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £39.00.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £15.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.