All-Inclusive Riviera Maya Getaway for Two
Four (4) Night All-Inclusive Getaway for Two (2) Adults at the Luxurious Grand Velas Resort in Riviera Maya in an Ambassador Suite Ocean View Room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner à la carte or buffet at Bistro, Azul and Chaká restaurants
- Life Fitness Center and fitness classes
- Dinner à la carte at 5 signature restaurants: Frida (gourmet Mexican cuisine), Cocina de Autor (creative-evolutionary cuisine), Piaf (traditional French Cuisine), Sen Lin (Asian cuisine), and Lucca (Italian-Mediterranean cuisine)
- Daily activities program
- Beach & poolside waiter service
- Non-motorized water sports
- Premium domestic and international beverages at Koi Bar, Aqua Bar and throughout resort
Terms & Conditions:
Reservation dates subject to availability. Blackout dates include and are not limited to: December 18 - January 5. All taxes and gratuities included. Additional motorized and non-motorized sports available at an additional charge. Spa services, excursions, and transportation at winning bidders expense.
Nancy Davis was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis at the age of 33 with three young children and was determined to devote her time, relationships and resources to finding a cure. In 1993 she founded the Race to Erase MS—an organization with the primary focus to raise funds for the most cutting-edge, aggressive and promising research in an effort to find a cure for MS.
Funding research is the core focus of the foundation, and all funds raised support our Center Without Walls program, a selected network of the nation's top MS research centers. This nationwide collaboration of physicians and scientists are on the cutting-edge of innovative research programs. In addition to combating MS through research in a clinical environment, we hope to increase awareness by educating the public about this mystifying disease.
Center Without Walls Program (CWW): The Race to Erase MS CWW program has provided support that has permitted the medical community to link together multidisciplinary scientific programs and expertise across the country to advance the understanding of the cause of MS and to develop new treatments. The Center is a breakthrough success because of the vision, insight and flexibility of these extraordinary doctors. The Center's theme is simple: communication—with doctors working together toward a mutual goal. When this goal is reached, all will share in the victory.