40 Minute Fly With a Spitfire Experience
Get in touch and let us help you make your dream experience come true!
Enjoy this incredible experience!
The Spitfire, which was produced in greater quantities than any other British airplane, is a symbol of Britain's aerial dominance before, during, and after the Second World War. From a seat inside a multi-seat, approved passenger aircraft or helicopter, you may observe why as a Spitfire flies past your window and makes you smile. When the Spitfire maneuvers around your plane with its trademark ease, you can enjoy beautiful views of the Eyebrook Reservoir and the surrounding countryside as you fly around. Keep your camera close at hand for some incredible air-to-air pictures!
Would you like a closer look? An crucial Ground Viewing with the Spitfire is a part of your experience.
This experience includes:
- Fly with a WW2 Spitfire in close formation, in a multi-seat, certified passenger aircraft
- 40 minute flight experience (30 with the Spitfire) in the same airspace the Battle of Britain was fought
- Ground viewing with the Spitfire, directly after your flight
- Fly from former WW2 RAF airfields - Headcorn Aerodrome in Kent or North Weald Airfield in Essex
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Minimum age: 12 (under 18’s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
Minimum height: 4ft 7in
Maximum height: 6ft 3in
- Maximum weight: 15 stone
Spectators are welcome, but will need to pay to enter the airfield. The entrance fee will be at half the usual price. All activities, lunch and tours are for the voucher holder only
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Total number of people: 1.
- Experience may not be resold or re-auctioned.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreeable date.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £200.25.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.