3.45 Carat Natural Emerald And 0.20 Ct Diamonds 14K Yellow Gold Ring
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Today we are offering this amazing ring!
Ring can be sized free of charge prior to shipping out.
Shape: Cut Cornered Rectangle Step Cut
Carat: 3.45 ct
Gemstones are commonly treated to enhance colour or clarity. This has not been researched for this specific item.
Carat: 0.20 tccw
Metal weight: 3.43 gr.
VAT and TAXES
- Item shipped from Israeli Diamonds Exchange, customers are responsible for any local customs or VAT fees that might apply to the purchase.
- Please be aware that your country of residence may impose customs and import duties.
- Duties and Taxes are not included in the item price. It is your responsibility to check local taxes and VAT.
In Hong Kong and the USA, the VAT is 0%.
FRENCH buyers need to appoint a local customs broker to release the goods, this service is additional EUR 300 payment, in addition to the VAT.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, please contact us with any questions you might have.
If the winning bidder decides to cancel/withdraw they will bear the risk, cost of all shipping and return import duties of the seller.
- French & Portuguese clients, please pay attention that usually a designated French/Portuguese customs broker will have to be appointed by the client in order to release the package from French/Portuguese customs.
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £90.00.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £30.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.