2014 Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 3.0 Liter, Signed by Winemaker Nate Weis
Take home this rare, highly exclusive 2014 Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon signed by winemaker, Nate Weis!
This 2014 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon has a garnet color with a ruby red rim and bluish tint. It has an alluring nose of chocolate-covered strawberries, vanilla, nutmeg, truffle and sage. On the palate, it has a broad yet delicate entry and offers cranberry flavors. These flavors are complemented by raspberry and pluot with savory black olive characters on the mid-palate. The wine finishes with silky tannins, cedar and bramble flavors with excellent length and return.
Terms & Conditions:
- This wine is drinkable upon release, but given proper cellaring conditions can be enjoyed through 2038
- Alcohol can only be shipped to an address where an individual at least 21 years old can sign for the package during regular business hours
- Autographed bottle will be shipped to the winning bidder within approximately 45 days
- Shipping is all year around, however during extreme hot or cold weather, shipments may be delayed to protect the integrity of your package. Due to legal restrictions on shipments of wine we are only permitted to ship to certain states: AK*, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL*, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN*, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV and WY (*wet zip codes only)
- This offer is only valid for shipment within the United States
Harry’s Heroes provides funding to established United States-based non-profits that support children in need, whether that obstacle is physical or mental health, abuse, need for mentorship, after-school programs, educational opportunities and more.
Harry Gianneschi lived a life of helping others in his long career in higher education development and mentorship of future development professionals at non-profits throughout the United States.
Current recipients include City of Hope, Multiple Sclerosis, San Diego Zoo, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Ronald McDonald House, Boys and Girls Clubs, Meals on Wheels and more.