Albert Irvin Artwork - 'Stratford'
Another unique item may be just around the corner!
Albert Irvin RA OBE "Stratford" 2010.
Albert Irvin (born 1922) is a leading British artist whose mature work has been influenced by the American Abstract Impressionists, especially Willem de Kooning and Franz Kline, notably the former's use of colour and the latter's emphasis on the brushstroke itself as the motif. This print demonstrates his characteristic fluid mark-making, strong diagonal elements and bold lush colour. This print was inspired by the transformation of Stratford, in east London, for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Terms and conditions:
1) Screenprint with woodblock, Edition size: 250, Image size: 16.5 x 21.5cm Paper size: 23 x 28cm.
2) Printed and published by Advanced Graphics London 2010, Signed, numbered, titled and dated by the artist in pencil.
3) Edition number 162/250.
4) It is the responsibility of the prize winner to arrange and pay for any couriers required to collect the prize from the NSPCC Head Office in London after the event, including appropriate insurance. Please note collection may not be possible until the end of the national lockdown. Please do expect a delay between payment for your prize and collection.
- In condition as donated.
- Additional shipping charges may apply.
- Please note: with the introduction of Brexit, customs duties will be charged by couriers to users residing in the EU from January 2021. These charges are to be paid by the user.
This auction is subject to a Buyer's premium related to the online sales platform that you're using. This Buyer's premium includes sourcing of the lot, evaluation of authenticity, storage, sales activity and customer support. The minimum Buyer's premium for this lot is £33.75.
The total cost for this lot does not include shipping costs, which are not specified until auction closing and vary according to the size and weight of the item, as well as the recipient's address. The minimum shipping cost is £30.00. Tickets, vouchers and goods are generally shipped via courier and must be signed for on delivery, unless otherwise stated. In some cases tickets will be left in the auction winner's name for pick up at the ticket office of the event location.
Since BREXIT entering into force from January 1, 2021, all products that are shipped to or from the UK will be subject to Customs Controls and Taxes imposed by the destination country. The buyer accepts and agrees to pay these costs upon receipt of the goods including (but not limited to) VAT applied in their country. These new customs regulations also apply to goods going to or coming from EU member countries.
How can we help?
Have a question or need more details? Click below to be connected to our customer service team.