Win a 2020 Jeep Wrangler!
Donate more and you’ll also earn exclusive rewards. Choose the amount below!
You will receive 2 entries
Receive 5 sweepstake entries.
Receive 20 sweepstakes entries as well as an "I Support the NICU" t-shirt.
Receive 40 sweepstake entries as well as an "I Support the NICU" t-shirt.
Receive 100 sweepstake entries as well as an "I Support the NICU" t-shirt.
Receive 200 sweepstake entries as well as an "I Support the NICU" t-shirt.
Want to make a custom donation?
You'll be entered to win without rewards.
Win a 2020 Model Year Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4x4 and take home a true force of nature.
Passing a series of grueling tests to prove its ability to withstand tough terrain, harsh conditions and inclement weather, this off road icon delivers on traction, water fording, maneuverability, aticulation and ground clearance.
With its legendary 4x4 capability and 75 years of off-road evolution, the only thing in your way of adventure is deciding which direction you want to go.
- Exterior Color: Winner's choice (photos don’t show the actual car you’ll receive)
- Interior Color: Winner's choice (photos don’t show the actual car you’ll receive)
- Interior: Cloth, low-back bucket seats
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine Upg I w/ESS
- Drive Type: FWD
- Transmission: 8–Speed Automatic 850RE
- Maximum Horsepower/Torque: Up to 285 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque
- Fuel Efficiency: 17 city/23 highway mpg
- Special Features: Black Sunrider Soft Top, 17" x 7.6" Black Steel Styled Wheels, All Season Tires, 2 front and 1 rear tow hook, halogen headlamps, ParkView® Rear Back–Up Camera, Uconnect® 3 with 5–Inch Display
- Additonal Features: May be added at winner's cost
- MSRP: $36,040
The mission of the Collins Grace Foundation is to support newborns in the NICUs, and their families, by providing emotional and financial support.
Collins Grace Thuy Huynh was born on March 4, 2014 and went to heaven on July 17, 2014. Collins Grace was born with Trisomy 12, a rare chromosome disorder (very few documented cases nation wide). As a result of her Trisomy 12, she suffered from heart abnormalities.
Collins Grace fought a brave 4 ½ month battle before going to heaven to be with our Lord and Savior. Collins Grace’s parents, Ashley and Tien Huynh, want to make sure that her name not only lives on, but her presence can be felt by families with newborns in Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU). Collins Grace was the sunshine in Ashley and Tien’s lives; therefore, they want to make sure her foundation provides sunshine to newborns and their families during their darkest days.