Total raised: €740,242
Feeding the community, supporting the territory
You can help too.
With all the donations collected through SpesaSospesa.org, it will be possible to purchase basic foodstuffs - such as pasta, rice, legumes, tuna, biscuits, oil, salt, sugar, milk, fruit juices, coffee, cured meats - and allocate them to families in need.
How does SpesaSospesa.org work?
- Each euro collected allows to purchase products to be donated (all those who contribute to the initiative do so absolutely free)
- Municipalities identify the fund beneficiary that will manage the purchase and logistics of the products
- The products are sent and sorted in the monicipality collection centers (hubs)
- Local non-profit organizations distribute products to those in need
- The path of each product is tracked, from purchase to distribution (thanks to the Regusto blockchain platform)
Agri-food companies, wholesalers, traders and local producers can also donate or sell their products at discounted prices.
By helping SpesaSopesa.org, we can therefore help even companies in difficulty to restart, giving a hand to the entire territorial economic fabric.
Through the patronage, at the beginning of June 2020, the municipalities of the following joined SpesaSospesa.org:
And that's just the beginning!
Traceability and transparency
Every donation, every purchase and every delivery is tracked by the Regusto blockchain platform: a guarantee of seriousness and transparency towards donors, municipalities and beneficiaries.
The digital energy company Sorgenia participates in the initiative by transforming the amount of its customers' electricity bills into donations