Music Support is a charity that provides help and support to those who work in music and live events affected by mental ill-health and/or addiction. Founded in 2016 by people from within the music industry with lived experiences of those conditions, we provide peer-led support, education and training, tech-based initiatives, signposting to a network of vetted and approved professionals and crisis support.
Any donation can make a huge difference:
- £10 could help us to answer a call that could save someone’s life
- £50 could contribute towards mental health or recovery training for a peer to become a Music Support volunteer
- £100 could contribute towards the cost of a clinical assessment to determine the treatment required by a beneficiary
- £1,000 could contribute towards the cost of a Safe Hub backstage at festivals
- £5,000 could contribute towards a beneficiary's detox and residential treatment
Thank you for your support!