Meet Valentino Rossi and Take Home his Signed Yamaha YZF-R1
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to meet Valentino Rossi in person and take the Movistar Yamaha MotoGP team's famous YZF-M1 no. 46 directly from his hands at an official Yamaha event!
Rossi will embellish the motorcycle with his autograph and a personal dedication on the windshield. The seat has personalized graphics on it.
Continue supporting Yamaha and the MotoGP Champion Valentino Rossi in this "Please" by La Gotita Onlus, an Association that has been supporting Bolivian Hogares (host communities) providing assistance, instruction and healthcare to children in need.
- 998 cc 4-cylinder, 200 hp crosshead engine
- Evolved electronic control systems
- 6-axis IMU with 3 gyroscopes and a 3-bit accelerometer for 3D motion sensors
- Traction control/lean angle
- Antiwheels and launch control
- ABS/Unified Brake System sensitive to lean angle
- Aluminum Deltabox chassis
- Curb weight: 199 kg
- Swingarm with truss-like reinforcement/magnesium sub-frame
- Magnesium wheels and aluminum tank
- Riding mode
- Thin Film Transistor LCD (6” color TFT)
La Gotita Onlus was founded in 2010 by nine friends who dedicate their free time, energy and skills to children and adolescents living in difficult situations.
The association takes its name from a community hosting orphans, abandoned and mistreated children with its headquarters in Oruro, Bolivia. The community's name is Gota de Leche (drop of milk in Spanish), and is known by everyone as La Gotita.
Over the years we have funded projects of various dimensions for the community: the building of a playground, creation of a study room and play room for children. As well as the replacement of the roof and electrical system, and a school cafeteria.
Since the beginning of 2011, through the Pasitos Project we've been financing continuous physiological, psychological and pedagogical support activities for children with handicaps living in difficult economic and social conditions.