Join FC Barcelona for a VIP experience at Camp Nou
FC Barcelona invites you to be their VIP guests at the Camp Nou Stadium.
This incredible opportunity for two people to watch the mighty FC Barcelona train and then watch them play a home match at their world famous Camp Nou.
One of the greatest teams ever has once again supported the Ultimate Charity Auction with this ultimate football prize – an amazing opportunity to see the likes of Suarez and Messi put through their paces and showing off their skills.
Included in this amazing prize is:
- A chance to watch this great team train with the likes of Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez showing their skills
- Two tickets for a FC Barcelona home match at Camp Nou - one of the world’s best stadiums
- Photo opportunity with some of the players
- There will be other guests present at the training session.
- Dates to be agreed for the 2018/19 season.
- This incredible prize for two people does not include travel and accommodation – you will be given instructions as to how to make your own way to the training ground.
- The only game not available is FC Barcelona vs. Real Madrid
The Ultimate Charity Auction was created and launched in 2012 by Gina Long MBE to provide an online fundraising platform to support national and local charities. The global auction has already raised £1,018,000 and was designed to capture the imagination of bidders, offering money can’t buy prizes and experiences from the world of sport, lifestyle and celebrity.100% transparency is at the heart of the auction: this year we will be raising funds for GeeWizz Charity and the League Managers Association Charity–In the Game. In particular, the auction will be funding a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Disneyland for a little girl called Emily Mullen from Suffolk. Emily suffers from a range of complex health conditions meaning that she is classed as terminally ill. She is also blind and has developed a love for Disney songs. Funds from the auction will cover the costs of the trip for Emily and her family, giving them the opportunity to make memories of a lifetime.
GeeWizz Charity support children and young adults who live with a life-threatening condition, disability or cancer by purchasing specialist equipment such as electric wheelchairs and bespoke car sears, and physiotherapy that the NHS does not fund.
The LMA Charity–In the Game aims to increase its funding, remit and visibility of the LMA Charity and increase its contribution to the wider community. They help members and their families who have fallen on difficult times or find themselves in need of specialist care, advice or assistance. Funds from this year’s auction will help support projects around mental health in sport.