Join FC Barcelona for a VIP experience at Camp Nou
FC Barcelona invites you to be their VIP guests at the Camp Nou Stadium.
This incredible opportunity for two people to watch the mighty FC Barcelona train and then watch them play a home match at their world famous Camp Nou.
One of the greatest teams ever has once again supported the Ultimate Charity Auction with this ultimate football prize – an amazing opportunity to see the likes of Suarez and Messi put through their paces and showing off their skills.
Included in this amazing prize is:
- A chance to watch this great team train with the likes of Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez showing their skills
- Two tickets for a FC Barcelona home match at Camp Nou - one of the world’s best stadiums
- Photo opportunity with some of the players
- There will be other guests present at the training session.
- Dates to be agreed for the 2018/19 season.
- This incredible prize for two people does not include travel and accommodation – you will be given instructions as to how to make your own way to the training ground.
- The only game not available is FC Barcelona vs. Real Madrid
The Ultimate Charity Auction was launched in 2012 to provide an online fundraising platform to support national and local charities. Thanks to the incredible generosity of donors, the auction hosts a glittering array of money-can’t-buy items from the world of sport, celebrity and lifestyle.
The online nature of the auction means it is 100% transparent, and this year it will raise money for the GeeWizz charitable foundation and the League Manager Association Charity—In The Game.
GeeWizz was set up by veteran fundraiser and charity campaigner, Gina Long MBE, to create a platform to purchase much-needed equipment, helping two specific groups—children with disabilities and those who are affected by cancer, either directly or indirectly, or those carrying out research into the disease especially sarcoma and breast cancer. Of every £1 raised and donated to the charity, 91.5p goes directly to supporting these families.
The LMA aims to increase funding, remit and visibility of the LMA charity and increase its contribution to the wider community. The charity is an integral part of the LMA’s commitment to helping former, current and future members and their families who have fallen on difficult times or find themselves in need of specialist care, advice or assistance.
In particular, this year’s Ultimate Charity Auction will help support projects around mental health in sport.
Talk To UsFor any questions, please get in touch
and we’ll get back to you shortly. Send message